• To greet customers with upmost courtesy and escort customers to their tables;
• To ensure that the tables and utensils are arranged as per SOP;
• To repeat the order from customer and/ or attend to customer queries to ensure quality guest services;
• To ensure the cleanliness and hygiene are kept to the standard;
• To coordinate with kitchen staff to ensure smooth and efficient operations;
• To handle payment transactions;
• Any ad-hoc duties as required by Management
Skills & Qualifications
• Candidate possess at least PMR/SPM;
• Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encourage to apply
• With or without experiences as training will be provided
• Accommodation and free staff meal provided
• Monthly Performance Incentive
• Able to communicate in Chinese & English. Others spoken language would be value added;
• Discipline and self-motivator;
• Willing to work on shift basis, weekends and public holiday;
Perks & Benefits
Full Attendance Rewards, Group Hospitalization Scheme
Having originally been founded as a cooking oil retail business in 1958, in 1972 Din Tai Fung was reborn as a steamed dumpling and noodle restaurant.
Din Tai Fung Dumpling House focused on achieving steady improvement in quality and in the level of service that the restaurant provided. The restaurant was soon winning rave reviews from all over the world, and laudatory articles in food magazines and in the newspapers contributed to Din Tai Fung’s growth.
Today not only does Din Tai Fung remain popular with ordinary consumers, a visit to the restaurant is also a must for members of the business and political elite, and for international celebrities. In an article published on January 17, 1993, the New York Times rated Din Tai Fung as one of the top ten gourmet restaurants in the world (Din Tai Fung was the only Chinese-run restaurant to receive this accolade).
Further international recognition came in 2010, when Din Tai Fung’s Hong Kong Branch was awarded one Michelin Star, this is a very special honor, as no other Taiwanese restaurant has ever won a Michelin Star before. The sense of achievement was shared by Din Tai Fung’s main branch in Taiwan and by Din Tai Fung’s other branches around the world.
Din Tai Fung Dumpling House has branches in Japan, United States, South Korea, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, and Thailand. While continuing to maintain its high popularity in Taiwan, Din Tai Fung is now giving people throughout the world the opportunity to experience a classic “taste of Taiwan”.