• Waiters serve food and beverages at tables in dining and drinking places, clubs, institutions and canteens, on board ships and on passenger trains.
• Tasks include –
• (a) setting tables with clean linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware;
• (b) greeting customers and presenting them with menus and beverage lists;
• (c) advising on food and beverage choices;
• (d) taking orders for food and drinks and passing orders to kitchen or bar staff;
• (e) serving food and beverages to clients at tables;
• (f) clearing tables and returning dishes and cutlery to the kitchen;
• (g) presenting bills, accepting payment and operating point-of-sales machines and cash registers.
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
• Ability to work independently.
• Positive attitude and responsible character.
• Pleasant personality with focus on excellence in customer service.
• Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
• Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skill.
• Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
• Fresh graduate and SPM leavers are encourage to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities