▪ Warmly greets and acknowledge guests upon arrival.
▪ Offer professional and courteous service to the guests in accordance with quality standards.
▪ Attend to guests’ needs and constantly ensure that guests’ requests are being fulfilled timely and correctly.
▪ Handle guests’ queries, feedback and complaint promptly & professionally.
▪ Setup and handling front-of-house stations assigned for the day.
▪ Clear all used plates, cups and cutleries on the dining tables once the guests left the restaurant.
▪ Keep the restaurant dining area and food counters clean and tidy all the time.
▪ Perform routine cleaning and maintenance duties as scheduled.
Skills & Qualifications
▪ Candidate must at least have completed Secondary school education.
▪ Fresh school leavers who have passion in F&B industry are welcome.
▪ Ability to communicate in English.
▪ A good team player to maintain good relationship amongst staff in the restaurant.
▪ Energetic, cheerful, neat & clean appearance and enjoys interacting with people and serving customers. ▪ Work requires standing on feet for prolonged periods.
▪ Able to work on rotating shift basis which include weekends and public holidays.
Perks & Benefits
Staff Meal Provided, Staff Discount, Training Provided, Annual Leave, Medical Claim