● To service existing sales accounts and target new sales accounts to achieve sales targets (KPI’s).
● Ensure close follow up with customers to close the sales deal.
● To build strong customer relationship.
● Takes part to execute all merchandising tasks; Floor sets. Demonstrate Product knowledge for all concepts.
● Maintain high level personal integrity. (eg adhering to Loss Prevention practices and policies work published schedule, accurate timekeeping
records & etc).
● Perform operational task; Cash handling, overall store Organization and housekeeping.
● Ensure that store is clean and tidy.
Skills & Qualifications
● Minimum 1 year of experience in retail industry preferably in watch, jewelry & leather.
● Fresh graduates / schools leavers are encouraged to apply.
● Willing to work on rotational shifts, weekends and public holidays.
● Well groomed and able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Chinese language will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
Medical, Dental and Vision
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.