Reporting Analyst, Mobile Product & Services
Responsible for managing report requirements and developing the associated reports and dashboards for the organization’s users. Work closely with the various departments and divisons and translate their requirements into reporting deliverables. Analyze and optimized all existing reports. Document the requirements for new reports and changes to any of the existing reports.
Operates under general supervision with limited guidance and direction. May have light interaction with external vendors and partners.
Tasks may include, but not limited to the following:
1. Reporting tasks such as:
1) Meet with various department/division users to gather their reporting requirements
2) Translate the requirements into reporting deliverables
3) Analyse and document the data sources needed for the reporting needs
4) Participate in the design and development of the reports
5) Assist in generating ad-hoc reports
6) Train various department/division users on the reporting tool
2. Support activities to Department may include:
1) Maintaining / updating the various database
2) Developing small reporting applications /scripts
Key Performance Indicators:
· Meet expectations and delivering measurable results regardless of obstacles.
· Planning and coordinating own work and commitments and quality expectations.
· Demonstrating professionalism and integrity in interactions with client/customers and others
· Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Responding appropriately as issues arise or circumstances change
Skills & Qualifications
· Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
· Good database skill especially in MS SQL or MySQL
· Strong usage knowledge in Microsoft office especially Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to analyse, model and interpret data and Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Reliable and professional in conduct and practice
· Have the aptitude and desire to learn new skills and competencies
· The ability to plan work and meet deadlines without much supervision.