Programmer, Mobile Product & Service
Responsible for managing new application requirements or existing application change request. Participate in the whole development lifecycle phases; from requirements gathering up to the deployment.Handle support cases for all applications under the department’s care.
Operates under general supervision with limited guidance and direction. May have interaction with external vendors and partners.
Tasks may include, but not limited to the following:
1. Programming tasks such as: -
1) Conduct or assist in requirement gatherings
2) Document any new or change request requirements
3) Develop new application or enhance existing application to cater the requirements
4) Participate in the various testing phases and the deployment of the applications / change requests
5) Assist in trouble-shooting, debugging and bug fixing
6) Monitor applications performance
2. Support activities to Department may include :
1) Maintaining / updating the various database
2) Asist in data collection for reporting needs
Key Performance Indicators:
· Meet expectations and delivering measurable results regardless of obstacles.
· Planning and coordinating own work and commitments and quality expectations.
· Demonstrating professionalism and integrity in interactions with client/customers and others
· Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Responding appropriately as issues arise or circumstances change
Skills & Qualifications
· Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
· Excellent programming skills in either PHP, ASP.NET, C#, Java
· Experience in developing WebServices and/or RESTful APIs
· Basic database knowledge in MS SQL or My SQL
· Reliable and professional in conduct and practice
· Have the aptitude and desire to learn new skills and competencies
· Able to work under pressure and independently without much supervision.
· Have a good communication skills