▪ Assist in preparing, cooking and presenting food according to the standard recipes, portion controls, and presentation specification set.
▪ Adhere to all sanitation requirements including product rotation, temperature maintenance, storage procedures, cooking requirements and handling techniques in accordance with restaurant and regulatory standards.
▪ Setup and handle back-of-house stations assigned for the day.
▪ Wash and store kitchen equipment and kitchenware orderly after use.
▪ Ensure all kitchen equipment are well maintained at all time.
▪ All ingredients are re-stock and sufficient throughout the shift.
▪ Clean kitchen areas and get rid of trash on regular basis.
▪ Perform routine cleaning and maintenance duties as scheduled.
Skills & Qualifications
▪ At least have completed Secondary school education.
▪ Experience of working in a kitchen in hospitality or a catering service will be helpful.
▪ Candidate who has completed Covid-19 vaccination is preferred.
▪ A good team player to maintain good relationship amongst staff in the restaurant.
▪ Always maintain high standard of personal hygiene, neat and clean appearance.
▪ Full of stamina with ability to move, lift, push and pull heavy items when needed. ▪ Work requires standing on feet for prolonged periods and exposed to temperature, moisture, smoke and cleaning chemicals used in the kitchen.
▪ Able to work on rotating shift basis which include weekends and public holidays.
Perks & Benefits
Staff Meal Provided, Annual Leave, Medical Claim, Training Provided