Fit Out Executive
- Coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless project execution.
- Info delivery to Panel Contractor.
- Monitoring main contractor, ensuring that all the aims of the project are met.
- Site visit, goods receiving or return, handover from landlord/owner/management.
- Coordination of site info with internal Design Team, delivering materials and drawing process.
- Ensuring renovation is completed with technically perfect.
- Reviewing the quality and quantity of the completed project with project standards.
- Ensuring the actual site and drawing is tally.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Coordinating with runners/architect /bomba /to obtain local authority approval.
- Coordinating with procurement department for equipment and hardware purchase.
- Developing a detailed project plan for daily/weekly progress tracking.
- Project evaluation upon completion.
- Site handover to Store Merchandising, ensuring stock up is running smoothly.
- Justification to be use or change equipment with the existing layout with revamp layout.
- Arranging and selecting contractor for projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in the construction field preferably with technical background in design, engineering or construction.
- Clearly understanding project management/programming and layout.
- Must be willing to travel and work as & when required.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with clear drive delivery.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills and must be able to deal with tenant and contractors.
Perks & Benefits
Health Insurance, Performance Bonus, Professional Development