Chef (Chinese Cuisine)
• Restaurant management plan, organize and direct the operations of restaurants and related establishments to provide dining services.
• Tasks include –
(a) planning meals, preparing and cooking foodstuffs;
(b) planning, supervising and coordinating the work of kitchen helpers;
(c) checking the quality of food;
(d) weighing, measuring and mixing ingredients according to recipes and personal judgement;
(e) regulating the temperature of ovens, grills, roasters and other cooking equipment; inspecting and cleaning the kitchen, kitchen equipment and serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food handling practices;
(f) operating large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
• Chinese Cuisine fusion background is a MUST.
• Oversee and monitor production of food & service according to outlet requirements in compliance with HACCP standard.
• Liase with internal departments including Operations, Accounts, Human Resources, Purchasing and Marketing Department.
Skills & Qualifications
• Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
• Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
• Excellent hands-on skills with eye for details
• Ability to work independently.
• Positive attitude and responsible character.
• Pleasant personality with focus on excellence in customer service.
• Prior working experience will be an added advantage.
• Able to Communicate in Mandarin is an advantage
• Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
Perks & Benefits
Medical Benefit, Monthly Service Charge, Meals Provided (On Duty),
"Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted". Thank you.