Beauty Impressionist / Beautician
• Understand customers’ needs and provide professional consultation and/or recommend suitable beauty treatment and products to customers.
• Perform various beauty services to upkeep customers' satisfaction from eyebrows, face to body.
• Attend to customers enquiry, maintain a good and long-term relationship with customers.
• Take the initiative to recruit new customers and follow up closely with existing customers for appointment arrangements.
• Update customer progressive reports regularly.
Skills & Qualifications
• Confident, pleasant and well-groomed.
• Positive, self-motivated, initiative, good interpersonal and communication skills.
• A good team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Must possess a high level of discipline, work ethics and integrity.
• No prior experience is required as training will be provided. Fresh school leavers and graduates are encouraged to apply.