1. Prepare, serve the drink menus, and attend to customer’s questions regarding ingredients.
2. Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g., preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios).
3. Serve beverages and prepare food like cookies, pastries, and muffins as per receipt.
4. Receive and process customer payments (cash and credit cards).
5. Maintain the coffee bar, by tidying up, cleaning, washing the mug and plates, etc. to ensure a smooth operation which meets the requirements of Health & Safety and Hygiene Protocol.
6. Monitor and stock take to always ensure there’re sufficient ingredients and food.
7. Checking if the brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs.
8. To gather feedback from customers and recommend new menu items to the managers.
Skills & Qualifications
1. Fresh graduate or SPM graduate are welcome to reply.
2. Friendly, positive attitude, self-disciplined and willing to learn.
3. Basic skills and knowledge in preparing drink.
4. Willing to work at Putrajaya.