Asst. Supervisor / Supervisor
• Responsible to ensure daily store operations adhere to company policies and operating standards.
• Forecast, plan, order and stock merchandise to ensure stocks availability at all times.
• Ensures effective and economic use of staff retail operations department to achieve its objectives.
• Promotes professionalism of staff in retail operation department.
• To guide and ensure the system for overall store activities in good order.
• Deputise to manage store in the absence of Store Manager.
• To ensure store cleanliness, safety and housekeeping.
• Undertakes other tasks as required by superiors.
Skills & Qualifications
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree, in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management, or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
• At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the retail operation is preferred for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to be based at retail outlets.
• Applicants must be willing to work on shift basis, including weekends and public holidays.
• Energetic and highly motivated individuals who have a passion for retail are encouraged to apply to be a part of our “Family”!