Asst. Store Manager / Store Manager
• Responsible for overall sales and operations of the store which includes customer service, staff training and development, product display, marketing and promotion and administrative functions.
• Responsible for day to day store operation activities, such as checking, handling incoming and outgoing goods, and report preparation.
• Achieves sales and profit target according to company guidelines.
• Develops and implements in store merchandising and window display designs to promote Company’s image.
• Provides leadership and motivation to store teams. Identifies and trains staff with good potential for development.
• Develops and maintains administrative procedures and methods of the stores and the Department in accordance with the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
• Maintains communications links with staff in other retail operations department and other Departments within the company.
• To ensure store cleanliness, safety and housekeeping.
Skills & Qualifications
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree, in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management, or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
• At least 3 – 5 years of working experience in the retail operation is preferred for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to be based at the retail locations.
• Applicants must be willing to work on a shift basis, including weekends and public holidays.
• Energetic and highly motivated individuals who have a passion for retail are encouraged to apply to be a part of our “Family”!