Assistant - Maintenance Technician
- Execute system and hardware installation, day-to-day operation, inspection, routine maintenance and locker set-up
- Improve the efficiency of locker maintenance by performing basic computer repairs and solve technical issue of the lockers
- Responsible to ensure the completion of all maintenance service requests
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or equivalent
- Preferably at least one (1) year working experience in the related field
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in technical solving or equivalent
- Able to work full time for a minimum period of one (1) month.
*Our recruitment team will reach out to shorlisted candidates only. Thank you.